Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the mission of Banbury & Nickleby’s?
Banbury & Nickleby’s is an educational consulting firm designed to address the needs of students. We assist parents in obtaining the very best education possible for their children. We feel an excellent foundation is important for a solid education.
2. What sets Banbury & Nickleby’s apart from other educational consultants?
Our consultants are highly qualified to assist parents and advise clients concerning school issues and their child. Current issues in education are adressed. We have a passion for families.
3. What are some of the services offered to assist with providing the very best education possible for my child?
4. How can we assist parents with encouraging their child to do homework?
We have resources available to address homework issues. Homework Tips are offered in our Passport to a Treasure of Learning Experiences.
5. What is done to address student achievement?
Banury & Nickleby's offers a portfolio/packet and tips to encourage student achievement.
6. What should I expect during a parent-teacher conference and how can I prepare for the conference?
First of all, your child is your most valuable investment. Therefore, we have suggestions and tips concerning Parent-Teacher conferences. Meet with your child’s teacher at the beginning of the school year to express your concerns and expectations.
7. Banbury & Nickleby’s consultants are usually booked-up, how can I schedule a consultation session and what can I do to prepare for the session?
Our consultation sessions are in great demand, so contact us soon to schedule a consultation. We have pre-consultation information to be perused and completed before the consultation.
8. Why is the focus of Banbury & Nickleby’s particularly on parents and families?
Our focus is mainly on parents and families because parents are the first teachers of their child(children). The lessons taught at home remain with children as they progress through school and life. We want to assist parents and share strategies to address educational issues.
9. What can a parent expect during a consultation session and how can he/she/they prepare?
Parents/guardians can expect to obtain information, suggestions, tips, and resources relating to their child’s needs and concerns in an academic setting, school or other institution.
10. What does it cost for these innovative and important services?
Most products and services range $20.00-$150.00. If you think our consultants can assist you and you child, please feel free
to contact us for pricing.